Monday, October 27, 2008

Rebels with a cause

Our cause... Halloween. But in truth, the real cause... because it is SO NOT US! I laughed so hard picking these Halloween costumes out! This is so not us... won't people think it's so funny if we come to a party dressed like Biker Dudes with tatoos and piercings. I tried to keep up the tougher biker exterior most of the night, but really... let's get real... I don't think we look even the slightest bit scary! Oh well! Not scary... but we definately had a fun night at our friend's party! Happy Halloween!




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You guys are FREAKING HOT!

EvansFamily said...

I didn't realize how long it has been since I sat at my computer and checked out your blog. Looks like you have been have a busy great time.
I love the costumes!

Julie said...

Again, Jared was a big fan of the costumes and wants his own tatoo shirt now too. Do you have an email for the fonsecas? I wanted to see if Michael would email a photo of us.

J.

Lisa and Rob said...

I was totally scared.

Marc and Stacy said...

You guys look AWESOME! Good thing you ran into me at Target and I encouraged you to buy them...you may never have known what it was like to walk on the wild side. JK....yeah, I agree..."freaking hot!" haha