Monday, October 27, 2008

Maddy's Baptism

We had a great weekend! Maddy's baptism was on Saturday. Shane's brother, Scott and his wife MaryKay, and their children came from Las Vegas. My sister, Meggin came from Tulare with her girls. We are so grateful that we have SO MUCH family so close by! We had a full house at the baptism.... it was so great! Thank you all for setting time aside on Saturday for us! Mike gave a great talk. McKayla also gave a wonderful talk as well. They did such a great job. I was very impressed at these two great kids... and their strength and knowledge.


Miss Maddy dressed in white.
Maddy-Boo



Me and My little Boo



Maddy and her Dad







3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great weekend!

Lisa and Rob said...

Sounds like an awesome memory. I would have liked to have been there. Maddy you look beautiful!

Marc and Stacy said...

She looks beautiful. I'm so sad that we missed it...