Monday, December 31, 2007
Ellee and Megan... same size, not quite the same age! :)
All of the girl cousins!
Mitchell wasn't sure what to think of his new jammies!
Yes, all 15!
Justin, showing off the back of the p.j.'s for the camera
Wednesday, December 19, 2007
Highlights of 2007
1. Here we go again!!! Shane is ambitiously starting another business! We are opening an indoor surfing facility in Elk Grove. We are called Dream Xtreme. We will also offer activities such as paintball, rock climbing, etc. The projected open date is Summer of 08!
2. The boys had two great football seasons. We moved to the Franklin Jr Wildcat program this year. Justin's team went to the section championship game... and fell short to Elk Grove. This was J's 6th year playing. He started on the Defensive Line this year and had some great single tackles as well as a nice handful of assists. Mike's team won the section, and then won the Super Bowl. He had fun playing with 2 of his friends from our Ward. Way to go Boys!!!
3. Maddy is enjoying second grade and loves reading with Great Grandma everyday!
4. Megan is signed up for kindergarten for next year.... scary isn't it! She loves preschool... and loves riding the bus every day. She keeps us on our toes always!
5. Mitchell is a funny little boy. He has a great personality... when his sister isn't bothering him.
6. Marlo served as gospel doctrine teacher in the ward, until September, when she was called to Primary as the chorister. Shane continues to serve as Elder's Quarum president.
7. Working, playing, a trip to Disneyland, football, a few quick trips to San Diego and Vegas... rounded the year out!
Monday, December 10, 2007
In line for Thunder Mountain Railroad
Megan really liked Lilo... who spent a long time with her!
Watch out kids... your Dad may think you really are bugs!!!
Megan's all time Favorite... Sulley!
Some of the best things we heard during the vacation:
Megan -"This is SO FUN" (Matterhorn Bobsleds)
Mike - " Now, I really can't wait to go to Walt Disneyworld in a few weeks with Mam's and Pompy"
Justin- "You guys (mom and dad) are the best!"
Maddy - "There are so many yummy things to eat here... I just can't decide where to start!"
Mitchell - "Watch Me, Mom!"
We had a great Visit with our Jolly Saint Nick... "Kris" Kringle!
We love having Santa visit... and the kids all had a great time smiling for pictures! Thanks again Kris!
Friday, November 9, 2007
Mitchell... The Incredible!
The Cousin's (Except Meg's kids... we missed you Tyler, Molly and Ellee)
Mitchell was Dash... the Incredible!
Maddy was Cinderella... the Bride!(Always a Princess)
Mike was the scary Shark from Davey Jones' ship from Pirates of the Caribbean.
Halloween was exciting!!! We had chili and soup and Mam's and Pompy's House... and then hit the neighborhood. Justin, had the stomach flu... so he hit the couch! Dad took Megan in one direction, Mike and Maddy ran off with Uncle Marc and Aunt Monique, and Mom and Mitchell only lasted about 4 houses... but it was still very fun!
My friend, Heidi and I took the kids up to Apple Hill! Here are Luke, David, Megan, Mitchell, Jake and Amber... posing for a picture!
We had such a fun day at Apple Hill! We took a picnic... and watched a little boy catch 3 fish! We of course sampled apple cider, apple doughnuts, caramel apples... and of course had to stop at the Fudge Factory for some yummy fudge! Thanks Heidi and kids for a fun day!!
Mike after a successful win!
Who's house is it? Our house... you Know!
I couldn't resist posting a few more pics of football season! Our boys did awesome! Both Justin and Mike's team's are going into playoffs. Mike had a 10-1 season, Justin had a 9-1-1 season. We are so proud of their hardwork!!!
Sunday, September 9, 2007
Mitchell watching the game!
Mike and Alex after a great win against Jr Rattlers.
Justin after his win! He is obviously hot... and not really in the mood for a picture!
Megan... the Cheerleader! Sometimes we just have to buckle her in, to keep her in one place!
It's official! We are in to football season! Our family spends the majority of the day on Saturday enjoying Football games. What can I say... it's in my blood! With my Dad and brothers all being coaches and players... I LOVE football! This year we moved from the Laguna Creek JR Cardinal program to the Franklin Jr Wildcat program. It has had it's challenges. But, it also has many great positives. Mike has 2 friends from the ward on his team. Justin has one friend from our ward on his. This is so nice! Both of the boy's teams have played 3 games... and won all 3!
You may say frequent football pics over the next few months... and hopefully, my photography will get a little better... so you see more than just standing on the sidelines! :) Thanks for everyone's support that makes it to our boy's games. We love seeing you!
Tuesday, August 28, 2007
Kids are so funny! Mitchell wants to be just like Megan! It's a scary thought! It's so hard to keep these two out of trouble. Thanks goodness... I have some great friends that are taking care of them for me during the day. Mitchell is going to my good friend Suzette's home in the mornings. She says he's an angel... Shane says... maybe he should live at Suzette's house all the time!
Thursday, August 23, 2007
Maddy had wacky hair day at school... can you tell?
Mike too! :)