Saturday, October 18, 2008

Birthday Party Bash

Can you say CHAOS!!! I guess that's what happens when you invite 22 8-11 year olds to your house for a birthday bash! Maddy turned 8 on Wednesday. Mike turned 10 yesterday, and we decided to have a combined birthday Halloween party! We had stations set up for Halloween games, they made their own pizzas, decorated cookies, ate doughnuts off of a string, went on a candy hunt in the back yard, jumped on the trampoline, played guitar hero, and did a lot of screaming and laughing. THANK YOU MOM FOR COMING TO THE RESCUE. I was obviously just a little overwhelmed with so many kids... when my mom offered to help, I was rescued. It was a fun night! Happy Birthday Mike and Maddy! I love you both so much!!


Maddy's Party
Some of Mike's gang
Eating doughnuts from strings!
Decorating cookies, and eating their pizzas.
Noah.... the Mummy returns!


6 comments:

heidi said...

Happy Birthday Mike and Maddy!
Can't believe it's already here! Oh no, that means David's bday is coming up!!! Time flies!
Miss you all!

Anonymous said...

Oh my heck ... you're an AMAZING Mom to host that many kids. You rock mom! Happy birthday Mike and Maddy!

Food Maven said...

holy lot of kids.

we ordered these decorated cookies for our party here in the States.

Marc and Stacy said...

It defintiely looked like a great party! Your kids were having so much fun I don't think they even noticed us pop in!!! :) Montana loved the cupcake by the way...she ate it in the car because she saw it in my hand.

You're such a fun (and brave) mom...thats a lot of kids...and a lot of fun!

Stephanie said...

Wow! you are very brave. That would of killed me, or left me with a terrible migraine. But it looked like a blast-your a great mom for doing that!

Julie said...

What a fun party - sounds like you had your hands full! Fun to see you guys the other night, Jared still can't get over the tats. FYI the sauce is: Trader Joes general tso's sauce.

Talk to you soon!