Saturday, November 1, 2008

Birthday Celebration

It's is that time of year again, when you are officially the next year older in your life. A time to reflect on everything that you have learned. I have learned that no matter how much I clean my house, it still gets messy. No matter how much I stress about things... life still happens. We celebrated very low key this year. Shane took me out to dinner at my favorite restaurant, Bandera's, my mom offered to watch the kids. While we were out, she made a cake for me. The kids and Shane and my mom sang me "Happy Birthday!" Thanks Mom for the yummy cake!

Me and Doody!
Blowing out the candles.... luckily their was only 6 on that thing! :)






1 comment:

Marc and Stacy said...

Happy Birthday...I'm glad you got to go out and enjoy your favorite restaurant. You look beautiful!