Saturday, October 18, 2008

The Carter's ROCK!!!

We have a new family past time.... ROCK BAND! Justin used his birthday money to buy the PS2 game, Rock band. It's a great family activity. We all have a fun time rotating on the different parts. Justin is definately, by far the PRO at drums. Let's hope those drum lessons paid off for something! (Ha Ha) Mike has mastered the guitar, Shane plays bass, and Meg and I take turns singing. Maddy likes playing guitar as well... although she wasn't in the "Rock Band" mood this evening. The best thing is, we spend the evening as a family... usually laughing at ourselves. If I'm playing an instrument, usually someone has to save me, because I will fail on almost every song. Oh well... better stick with singing... that I can do. (At least in Rock Band style! :))







3 comments:

heidi said...

Fun!!! I'm sold! Santa, do you hear our wishes???

Anonymous said...

This looks like so much fun! I'd love to do something like that with my nephews!

Marc and Stacy said...

What a talented family! So fun...we want to come over and play!!! :)
I want to see you get down Mar...:)