Sunday, November 9, 2008

There is a nice restaurant in town

Who would have thought that such a fancy restaurant exists in our little town! We went out to dinner to celebrate my birthday with my mom and dad. This little restaurant had the best food! Beautifully plated and very delicious! Those of you that know me... know I LOVE FILET!!! I truly think about eating a filet and my mouth starts to water... not matter the time of day. This was such a yummy filet! Great dinner and great company! Thanks Mom and Dad for a fun evening!


6 comments:

Stephanie said...

I remember you loving a good piece of steak. You and Shane took clay and I to Outback for the first time. Now it's my favorite place to go too!
I was sad when football was over too. This was only cody's first year playing, but I'm completely hooked on it! I'm so excited I have two boys that will be playing for a long time!

Marc and Stacy said...

I was definitely surprised by this little restaurant. I think Marc had the filet and I had the chicken, like you and Shane. It was a fabulous place! Your Mom and Dad know how to pick 'em!

EvansFamily said...

so what is the name of this wonderful place?

Marcy said...

So, what's the resteraunt? I was so excited to see your comment on my blog...it will be fun to come here occationally and check out what you and your family are doing. We'd love to get Courtney and Megan together-give me a call sometime.

Julie said...

Happy belated birthday!

Parker and Brittney said...

your blog is so cute..i love it. its nice to keep in touch this way. how is our family doing? are you guys gonna get a puppy too? isnt he cute :)