Friday, November 6, 2009

Just a little bit of scary...

We had a fun Halloween. We carved pumpkins earlier in the day... and went to my Mom and Dad's for trick-or-treating and soup and bread. Megan had so much fun handing out candy.... I think more than she had collecting candy. She didn't want to give the candy to anyone who was scary. She would ask her Mams to give the candy away. Then she would tell me, "he was just a little bit of scary"

My Dad with the Nacho Libre mask and Mike as a biker.
Maddy the tiger

All five smile big!


Meg and her cute cousin Ryn!


Super tough power ranger!



Meg wanted her picture taken with my Grandma!

Scooping out the ooey gooey guts... as Mitchell likes to call it!








1 comment:

Julie said...

Cute costumes.

Passing out candy is apparently an AWESOME job. Hadley and Sage did some of that and they seemed to enjoy it more than the trick or treating too.

I don't blame Megan. I didn't like giving candy to the scary's either.