Friday, October 30, 2009

Yep... a little relaxation is good!

5 Nights and 6 days of relaxation aboard the beautiful Radiance of the Seas... just what the Dr ordered! Or maybe not the Dr... but the stress of life, can't really be any more stressful than they are, and we just decided we needed to get away. So, we took a few days out! Thank you Mom and Dad and our friend Kayla, for watching the kids for us. It was such a nice break to relax!

Our 1 formal night
We spent the day in Cabo San Lucas on Lovers Beach, snorkeling and relaxing in the sand. It was so warm!

My husband LOVES wild animals... especially cats like tigers, lions and jaguars... we got to cuddle with a cute little 2 mos old baby lion and a 5 week old jaguar cub! A dream come true!


After spending the day in Cabo.... back on the ship looking back on the beach we had been on earlier that day. This is also known as "lands end" where the Sea of Cortez and the Pacific Ocean meet.

The waiters sang "Happy Birthday" to me and put a candle in my brownie! Yum! I definately did WAY too much eating. It was a great way to spend my Bday!!






3 comments:

The Hardles said...

Looks like you guys had a great time! Yay for Vacations, glad you enjoyed your b-day in style.

Rogers Roundup said...

What a pretty beach that is! You look hot in your formal dress...you go girl!!! I'm glad you got to get away.

KaYla said...

I am so glad that you had a blast and took time to relax! thanks for letting me help with the kids, they are all so great and wonderful!

ps. And thanks for telling your friend Ann, she called me the other day!