Sunday, December 28, 2008

A Busy December

We have had such a busy December... the month has passed us by so quickly. I love December! I love Christmas... here are a few of the events that have happened over the last month!

First, we went and watched Maddy in her 3rd grade play. She had one of the lead roles as Rapunzel. She did a great job and knew all of her lines! She truely was a star! Below is a picture of Maddy and her 3rd grade teacher, Mrs. Lowe. Teachers are amazing! They put so much work into there jobs... and we are so appreciative of all of our kids teachers!

As the ward activities chairperson... I decided to do Night in Bethlehem for our ward party. It turned out so great! It was beautiful, and I had some wonderful people that helped me decorate all day long! I bbqed 35 lbs of chicken. We had pita bread sandwiches with chicken, greek salad, crackers, fruit platters, desserts, etc. The kids made some ornaments, and we had a short program. I was really happy with the big turnout... and how nice it looked. Shane even made a well for me, and we set it up in the middle of the cultural hall.










No comments: