Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas is Here!

What would Christmas be without Christmas PJ's at Mam's and Pompys? My grandma always gives the grandkids Christmas PJ's to open on Christmas eve. After having a very yummy dinner of PrimeRib and potatoes at my Mom and Dad's house, the kids put on their Pj's. We missed Meg's kids in the pic.

My sis and I at dinner
After dinner, we went to Monique's house for dessert, games, a program and more unwrapping of Christmas gifts! Every year we give my parents a gift of service, for someone else. It was so fun to share with them what we had been able to do... in their name. The cousins all exchange names and gave each other their gifts.

Here is Mam's with three grandsons!
Christmas morning was quiet. Mitchell slept until 7... when the other 4 decided that 7 was quite late for a Christmas morning. Everyone enjoyed opening their gifts... and then I made a big breakfast... my favorite french toast casserole with apple cider syrup.... yum!

Mitchell opening his stocking!


Mitchell on his new bike!







No comments: