Friday, February 13, 2009

Did I tell you...

We are OPEN!!!!!

I know this may be a little self - indulgent, but we are so excited to have the doors of Dream Xtreme be open to the public! We have been running adds on the radio (heard one myself today), at the movie theatres, and even had a few spots on tv (Fox 40) and coming soon... Channel 10 and Channel 31. The kids, of course, are loving it! Justin loves to work to earn a chance to surf! Shane LIVES down at Dream Xtreme. I leave for work at 7:45... he leaves shortly after... and then makes it home around 11:30 - 12 every night after it closes at 11. He works alot of hours... and is excited to see the Dream become a reality.


Here are a few pics of the kids trying it out... before it opened to the public on friends and family day!
Megan may look a little fearful... but don't let it full you.. she was actually in the middle of yelling out a "whoo... hoo!" check her out in her very own you tube video... "Flowrider is for everyone"
Mike has since mastered a head stand on the body board... while in motion... just like his Dad, this one is!



Maddy is all smiles on the body board!

Justin has quickly picked up the Flowboarder skills.







7 comments:

Deb said...

Congratulations, you guys! That is so awesome. I've never tried it, but it looks like a lot of fun. I think they have a flowrider somewhere in Ogden. I'll have to check it out:)

Marc and Stacy said...

We heard a radio spot on 92.5 on our way out to dinner on Valentines Day. Very cool! We are telling everyone about it! And we had SO much fun doing it!

Stephanie said...

I'm so happy for you and Shane. What a great thing for your whole family. Hopefully, Shane wont have to keep up with the long hours. I know that gets old really fast!

Karla said...

Congrats! Looks like tons of fun, I'll have to bring my kids and try it out sometime when we are in town!

Rogers Roundup said...

Congratulations! We are so happy that it is open now. It is such a cool business to own.

KaYla said...

I cant wait till I am in town to come and visit.

EvansFamily said...

I want a picture/video of the headstand. Crazy boys!