Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Is there anything blog-worthy?

I'm sure there is plenty! But of course... I am entering the world of tax season, and seem to be busy these days... just like everyone else. But we are still alive. We just celebrated Shane's bday a few days ago. We went out to our favorite place to eat for dinner... Bandera's. My mom and dad joined us for the celebration. We are waiting patiently for the opening of Dream Xtreme... o.k. who am I kidding... not so patiently. We are hoping to be open by next week. It has been a process... as you all know, but we are excited that it is almost here!

Here we are passing the evening away... playing


I just love those little cheeks!

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

I wish we could be there for the opening of your new business. I told Clay about it and he thinks it will be huge! Happy birthday to Shane!!

Marc and Stacy said...

Happy Belated Birthday to Shane- Love the lame sister in law that didn't call.

I love your pics of the punkins. Miss those little chubby cheeks! :)

Good luck with tax season- Miss you all. Not tax season- just you guys! :)

The Hardles said...

I hope the business opens as planned. I can imagined being frustrated by delays!

Good luck surviving tax season, I'm feeling your pain!

Your little people are sure growing up fast!

Rogers Roundup said...

I hope Shane had a good birthday!!! Mitchell sure does have your eyes Marlo! The other day Rynny said, "Mitchell you have blue eyes like me!" And she said it in her high pitched excited voice.

Deb said...

Dream Extreme sounds soooo fun! How exciting for you. Good luck and a happy b-day to Shane too!