Monday, June 16, 2008

Here's to Dad's

I am so grateful for Dad's. I have so many fond memories of my own Dad. I love remembering Disneyland trips, snowskiing trips, church history sites throughout Utah, summer vacations. In adulthood I have appreciated my dad's kind words, and understanding heart. He has been a listening ear and a teacher and friend. Thanks Dad for loving me and loving my kids!


Dad and baby Mitchell... only a few hours old. December, 2005
Dad and Megan at Six Flags, May 2006.

Dad, Megan, and Mitchell - Easter 2007

Dad and Me, Father's Day June 2008

Dad, Me and Marc.

My father-in-law passed away 8 years ago this coming September. He was a kind man. He loved his grand kids and loved his kids. I think about him and remember the fun times we had. I think of my 3 youngest children, who never had the opportunity to know their Grandpa Carter. He is missed and loved everyday.

My husband is a great Dad. I love watching my husband play with our children. Thanks for being a great Dad and a wonderful husband!
Justin and Shane on the Quad - Summer 2004

Fourth of July, 2001 - Shane and Maddy
The beginning - December 1993

At Justin's blessing (two weeks old) - August, 1995

Michael's Birth - October 1998
Megan's Birth - August 2003
Shane and His little Angel - July 2005
Dad and Michael, Marc and Maddy, Shane and Megan @ Disneyland, Dec. 2003





2 comments:

Becky said...

That is such a sweet tribute to all the dads in your life. I love all the pictures! You and Shane look like babies in your early married years! Too cute!

Unknown said...

Loved this post. So sweet.