Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Disneyland Magic

Disneyland is always fun... even if you are a grown up! We left the kids for a quick weekend away and had a BLAST! Thanks Mom and Dad for taking our kids!!! We went with our friends Rob and Lisa... and had so much fun. We stayed up late and went to Fantasmic! We watched the awesome fireworks show. Here we are below at my favorite restaurant Blue Bayou!


Below is Shane and I taking the famous front of Disneyland picture!
Definately a highlight of the trip was meeting Brooke White from this recent season of American Idol!!! She was so nice!
Of course... bug eyes! At "It's tough to be a Bug"


4 comments:

Marc and Stacy said...

It looks like you guys had a blast! I'm so jealous you met Brooke White. Very cool! :) I love the Disneyland t-shirts. Marc and I couldn't find ours our last trip, so we couldn't be as festive as we'd have liked! :) Fun!

Marc and Stacy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

So cool that you met Brooke White! She was so cute on American Idol, I really liked her. I'm glad she's that nice in person too.

Becky said...

Love the matching shirts! You're hilarious!