Monday, December 10, 2007

DisneyLand!!!

We just got back from 3 Days at Disneyland Resort! It was SO magical! The decorations were beautiful... the castle was covered in snow and icicles. At night it snowed! And we saw a great Holiday parade. But best of all, we had our family together!!! Megan was so fun with all of the characters!!! She loved them... and didn't want to leave.



In line for Thunder Mountain Railroad
Megan really liked Lilo... who spent a long time with her!
Watch out kids... your Dad may think you really are bugs!!!
Megan's all time Favorite... Sulley!

Some of the best things we heard during the vacation:

Megan -"This is SO FUN" (Matterhorn Bobsleds)
Mike - " Now, I really can't wait to go to Walt Disneyworld in a few weeks with Mam's and Pompy"
Justin- "You guys (mom and dad) are the best!"
Maddy - "There are so many yummy things to eat here... I just can't decide where to start!"
Mitchell - "Watch Me, Mom!"






3 comments:

Amber said...

That is totally how Scottie is with the characters...

He LOVES them, I can barely pull him away, he doesn't wait in line well and does NOT want other kids to have a turn! But even though it is tough it is rewarding at the same time!

Marc and Stacy said...

So fun!!! I can't wait to go with all our family someday so we can all have fun together!! My favorite comment is Maddy's...and I agree...where do you start with all the yummy things to eat! :)

Marc and Stacy said...

So fun!!! I can't wait to go with all our family someday so we can all have fun together!! My favorite comment is Maddy's...and I agree...where do you start with all the yummy things to eat! :)