Friday, November 9, 2007

Pumpkin Hunting at Apple Hill

Megan in the pumpkin patch!
My friend, Heidi and I took the kids up to Apple Hill! Here are Luke, David, Megan, Mitchell, Jake and Amber... posing for a picture!

Megan wanted a ride on the tractor with the Hay! We settled for a picture on the tractor!
Mom and her two "twins"
Mitchell... the trouble!

We had such a fun day at Apple Hill! We took a picnic... and watched a little boy catch 3 fish! We of course sampled apple cider, apple doughnuts, caramel apples... and of course had to stop at the Fudge Factory for some yummy fudge! Thanks Heidi and kids for a fun day!!

2 comments:

Kara said...

Hi Marlo!

Thanks for commenting on our blog. It was so great to hear from you. Blogging has been so fun to be able to stay in touch with friends. I loved your photos.

Marc and Stacy said...

How fun! I'm sad I never made it to Apple Hill with all the pumpkins! Those pictures are adorable!