Saturday, January 30, 2010

Stop throwing me curve balls!

Why does it seem like when it rains... it pours! Everything is breaking around me! Washing machine... paid umpteen bajillion dollars to have it fixed this year! I never new that the Washing Machine has a filter that you are suppose to clean regularly!? Dishwasher... had to replace all of the wheels... $120 for stinkin' wheels!! My husband just came in to the house to tell me he ran in to the garage door. He was loading up all 5 kids to take them to a basketball game... got distracted, and before the door could open fully... he backed out. Now the garage door is off the track, bent and out of whack.

Why is it when you feel like you are pushed to the end of your rope... one more thing gets thrown in on top of your shoulders?

Life... you got to love it!

3 comments:

Julie said...

Ouch. So sorry to hear about all of that. We're starting a new month at least, right? :)

EvansFamily said...

It's a new washer!! Where is the warranty coverage when you need it!
We had to replace one wheel on our dishwasher last year. What a joke! Gary was furious about the price for such a tiny simple thing. Robbery I tell ya!
It has to get better, right? =)
I love you!

Rogers Roundup said...

I agree with Shannon...it has to get better. We love you guys!