Saturday, August 1, 2009

Justin is 14!

Justin turned 14 on the 28th of July. I'm such a lame mom... and had agreed to a cubscout BBQ and swim party at my house... so he really didn't get a whole lot of celebration! Oh well... he was a good sport... and I hope forgives me! We did have the Rogers' side of the family over the Sunday before, for cake and and icecream. Monique's 2nd oldest, Jake has a birthday on the 23rd... he turned 13, so we did a combined Happy Birthday!

I can't believe he is growing up so quickly... the kids is already 3 or 4 inches taller than me! What a cute kid!
Jake in front of his huge cake Monique made for him! She is the cake master!

Blowing out the candles!




2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Justin IS a cute kid! :)

KaYla said...

Justin sure is a cute kid. And in pic 2- meg and mitchel are eyeing the cake, priceless.