Monday, July 20, 2009

Girl's camp

Me and my assistant, Erin Johnson @ Girls Camp!!!

My sister, Monique... the Head Cook! :)

I love Girl's Camp!!! It is such a fun adventure. The past 4 years I have served as the Stake Camp Assistant Director. This year, I was called to serve as the Stake Camp Director. We had about 115 girls. We also found out that this will probably be our last year at Fulda Flats. This was very sad news to many of us. I have been going to this camp since I was a girl. I have such fond memories of my youth as a girl, and now as an adult, having had the opportunity to go as a leader for many years. I will miss the beauty of Emigrant Gap... but I am looking forward to another great adventure at another camp! :) This year the theme was S.O.S... Fulda Flats. We were on a cruise!!! :) The S.O.S. stood for Seek our Savior. We had a great time!






1 comment:

Becky said...

You and Erin look like two of the teenage girls instead of two of the leaders! You two are awesome!