Friday, June 5, 2009

It seems like it was me... just yesterday!!!

Wasn't it just yesterday... that I was leaving 8th grade, promoting to Highschool? On Wednesday we attended the promotion ceremony for our oldest, Justin. He now stands 3 or 4 inches taller than me, and when I hear his voice in the other room... I have to remind myself that it's just my son... not some strange man. How does this happen?

Congratulations Justin! What an amazing young man you are! Thank you for reminding me what being a parent means. I continue to be impressed with the person you are becoming... although it seems like it was just yesterday that you were a chubby little 2 year old, with an amazing ability to memorize everything... and make me laugh everyday!



Justin with my parents... Pompy and Mams

Isn't he handsome!! :)




Thanks Aunt Stacy for joining us!! You rock!




5 comments:

Rogers Roundup said...

I think the whole family is proud of Justin. Congrats J! I hope you have a great first year in High School!

Stephanie said...

Congrats to Justin! I remember the days when we would carpool in Kindergarten. Where has the time gone!

Deb said...

High School! It doesn't seem possible! I can't believe he's old enough for that...Of course, the last time I saw him he WAS a chubby little toddler!

KaYla said...

Congrats Justin! Have fun in High School!

Marc and Stacy said...

So glad I could be there to share in his accomplishment! Congrats again, J! :)