Monday, March 10, 2008

Playing at the Park

We decided to take the kids to the park on Saturday. IT was such a nice day outside, it was hard to resist! Megan LOVES the swings... although several people took her out, when she ran in front of them.


These seats are crazy... they spin and spin... Maddy always comes home from the park just a little queazy!


Check out Mitchell's shiner from the park. He slipped walking up the stairs to the slide. He had a swollen, black and purple bruise that lasted a good week!

6 comments:

Marc and Stacy said...

We need to take Tana to that park. That's a fun one. We'll have to go with you guys. I'm sure Montana will end up being taken out by the swingers one day soon...she's always running past them and it freaks me out!

Newman Family said...

It looks like they had a blast. I love the park in Spring. We've been going everyday to the park for the last couple weeks! I love it. Poor Mitchell. Ouch!
MEg

Jennifer said...

Wow! I can't believe how much YOUR kids have grown! Justin was four when we moved back to EG. He is a handsome young man.... your whole family is just beautiful. You just keep getting prettier too.. what's your secret? (Is prettier a word??)
Looks like it was an eventful day at the park.. poor little guy!

Julie said...

It is wrong that I'm finding humor in the fact that all your kids are coming home from the park sick or injured? Classic.

Eric, Sammy, & Kami said...

Hey Marlo, this is Samantha Lindsey (Long) I'm so happy I found your blog. You have such a beautiful family. I can't believe how big your kids are. I remember babysitting them when they were little. Time flies. Check out our blog at Ericsamkami.blogspot.com Keep in touch. Sam

Scott and Rashelle said...

Marlo...thanks for the comment. It was so good to hear from you. I can't believe how big your kids are getting. You have such a beautiful family. If you guys are ever this way (in south LA - Valencia) give us a call. We would love to see you guys :)