Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Chicken Pox still exist!

Justin was running a high fever all weekend long. It carried into Monday. This morning when he woke up the fever was gone... but something was left in its place.... CHICKEN POX! "Oh, that's right... he's the only one who didn't have the Varicella vaccine!" Yikes!!! They just keep coming! Poor kid! I had to call my mom to ask what chicken pox looked like.. because I had never seen them before (that I could remember). Soo... here are the pics... post Calamine rub down from Mom!

The front view


Close up of the chest!



The back is UGLY!



He's still a cute kid... even covered in "Pox"!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Marlo, It was so good to hear from you! Your kids are so cute, and I can't believe that Justin is almost 13! I remember when he was a little 2 year old running around our cheer practices, he he. He was such a cute spunky little kid! I'm glad to see you guys are doing well! Cori

Newman Family said...

Yikes! That is so sad!! Poor Justin. I bet he wishes he had had that shot now.